Covered in this article
- Receipt via Medicare Processing screen
- Receipt BPAY
- Receipt via Client Transactions tab
- Receipt via List View
- Partial Receipt
- Receipt Report
Ensure your Payment Methods have been setup in Utilities - Lookups - General - Payment Methods, further information in article Lookups: Payment Methods – Direct CONTROL Medical (DCM)
Receipt via Medicare Processing screen
- Select Regular Tasks - Medicare Processing to receipt Electronic Claims (Bulk Bill, DVA, Health Funds) automatically.
- Get all BB DVA
- Get Eclipse Payments
- Download your BPAY files from the bank and save them to the \\DirectCONTROLServerFiles\BPAY\XXX (XXX is your bank abbreviation)
- Then in DCM go to Regular Tasks - Transactions - Receipt BPAY to receipt invoices that have been paid by BPay automatically
- Article Integrations and Interoperability - BPAY – Direct CONTROL Medical (DCM) for further information
Receipt via Client Transactions tab
- Invoices can be receipted by selecting the Receipt button on the sidebar of the invoice or by right-clicking on the invoice and selecting Receipt Invoice
Receipt via List View
- If the Client is listed in List View with the Appointment Status Invoiced, right-click on them and select Receipt Invoice if paying in full or Receipt from Client if they are only paying their Out-Of-Pocket (OOP)
Choose method of getting to the receipt via List View or the Transactions Tab in the Client form
In the Receipt form, Select the Payment Method, Type in the amount the partial payment is and select Allocate
- Select the allocate box to the correct invoice you wish to put the partial payment towards, and press Accept in the bottom right-side menu. You will notice the top right corner will change and the Amount Remaining should be zero once you have selected the invoice to allocate it to.
- Select Accept and Close
- Select Save and Close
- On the Transactions tab, you will see the Balance column change to reflect the amount still outstanding. In the screenshot below, two partial payments have been made against one invoice. Total Invoice amount $1320.52, Two payments of $500 and $200. Balance is $620.52.
- Go to Regular Tasks - Transactions - Find Transactions, or
- Service Items
- From here, the Report forms that appear, you can select further fields to obtain the data of All or a particular Entity.
- On the Grid View, drill down further by right-clicking on the top of the columns to either click and drag the columns where you prefer or right-click on the top of the heading and select Column Chooser to remove or add (click and drag) other headings
- Ctrl + F to turn on the filters to use on each column, click on the filter row and type to find data (just like in Microsoft Excel)