In Direct CONTROL you can process a number of transactions being:
- Informed Financial Consent aka IFC to convert to invoice.
- Prepayments to allocate to an invoice after the procedure.
- Receipts to include Over Payments and Credits
These transactions can be exported to your accounting application (MYOB, Xero, QuickBooks or other)
The Transaction Menu
Select Regular Tasks - Transactions - Find Transaction to search for Transactions by Type and Transaction ID
Finding a Transaction Steps
- Leave the dates as is (if you deselect the dates and there are thousands of transactions it will take a long time to search)
- Select the Transaction Type
- Enter the Transaction ID (optional)
- Filter by Entity (optional)
- Click on 'Search'
Finding a Transaction
If there is no result in that date range, then deselect the date range and click on 'Search.'
You can also click on the filters to specify other search parameters if you know other details.
Only Unallocated Prepayments or Unallocated Receipts can be refunded. Refunds can be generated from Client Record – Transactions by right-clicking on the Unallocated Prepayment or Unallocated Receipt and selecting 'Refund'.
You can also go to Regular Tasks – Find Transactions and locate the Unallocated Prepayment or Unallocated Receipt and right-click to refund from there, or you can select Regular Tasks – Refund Money
Refunding an UnAllocated Prepayment
Fill in details and put in the Transaction ID of the Invoice or IFC
Press Refund and a prompt will appear before you proceed.
You have the option to reverse the refund, be careful with this step as it could affect reporting. To manage who is able to do refunds and reverse refunds, go to Utilities > User Roles > Select the user > Role's tab > Menus tab > Untick Refund > Options Tab > Untick Can Refund. Note, to amend User Roles you must be in the right security access when signed into DCM.