Ensure you have setup the Enquiry options. Setup Direct CONTROL (zendesk.com)
Record an Enquiry manually.
- In The CONTROL Centre, select Choose a View - Enquiries and select Add to List button.
- The Search Client form will appear to search first to ensure that the client is not already recorded in the DC application. The enquiry may well be from an existing client.
- If a new Client, select Add on the sidebar and add their detail. Note that the Client Status is Enquiry. If an existing Client, the Client Status stays as Active. You can change this if you wish.
- Close to open the Enquiry form
- The time is recorded from Enquiry Commencement to Enquiry End for statistics.
- an Enquiry Type
- preferred Location
- Referral (optional)
- Enquiry Status defaults to New
- Enquiry Source 'Where did you hear about us?'
- Add any other comments.
- Close and Save
- The Enquiry is added to the Enquiry List View
- Double click on it to open the Enquiry form.
- Right-click to view menu options.
- Enquiries converted to appointments disappear from the list. Select Show Converted to view Converted Enquiries. Note they change from blue in colour to green
- Client Enquiries are also viewed and managed in the Client Record in Appointments
Populate an Enquiry from a Web page.
Work with your web provider to allow for the capture of an enquiry from a web form to feed into Direct CONTROL. Required fields are:
- Client Title
- Client Firstname
- Client Middlename
- Client Lastname
- Client Date of Birth
- Client Preferred Phone and if mobile, a deselect option that SMS is NOT OK
- Client Alertnate Phone 1
- Client Email
- Client Address 1
- Client Address 2
- Client Suburb State and Postcode
- Client Country
- Enquiry Type
- Enquiry Preferred Location
- Enquiry Source
- Enquiry General Comments