Microsoft Teams desktop client is a standalone application that is included with Office 365 ProPlus. Download Microsoft Teams Desktop and Mobile Apps | Microsoft Teams Get clients for Microsoft Teams - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Learn
Teaming up with DCM
- Ensure you have the DCM Outlook Addin installed. Go to article Install and Configure (Technical) - Installing the Direct CONTROL Outlook Addin. If you do not want the cleint appointments to sync with your personal Outlook Calendar, you need to have another Windows logon to use to sign onto Teams and sync with that calendar.
- Add appointment types and associated Telehealth billing codes. Derived Telehealth Item Codes and COVID 19 Item Codes are in DCM and on entering on the invoice calculate the benefit.
- You may want to add a new appointment status being 'Online' for staff to alert the Provider that the Client is waiting online.
- Appointments are made as normal.
- For Telehealth Appointments, ensure you have the Client's email address saved.
- On making the appointment as a Teams Meeting, you can attach Instructions for Using Telehealth.docx (live.com) This is a word document for you to save to \\DirectCONTROLServerFiles\Templates folder and customise as you require.
- Work from either the Calendar View or List View
- Right-click on the client and select Join Teams Meeting to launch Microsoft Teams
- Know the Tools you can use.
- Meeting Notes
- Sharing Screens
- Sharing Files
- Print Screen for capturing Images.