Your PKI Site Certificate will cease on 13 March 2022.
To make the move to MCOL, you must have a Provider Digital Access (PRODA) account for both an Individual (Authorised person) and your Organisation/Business/Practice.
This is a time-consuming process, but once done, it is also required to access other services requiring a NASH PKI Certificate as well:
- Health Provider Online Service (HPOS)
- Health Identifier (HI) Service
- Secure Message Delivery (SMD)
- My Health Record (MHR)
Hopefully, the following will assist you.
- Register for an Individual PRODA Account
- Register and Organisation
- How to manage your organisation
- Understanding management attributes
- Adding and linking service providers to organisations
- Linking to health service providers
- Adding and linking to Medicare Online in PRODA
- Adding and linking to PBS Online in PRODA
- Adding and linking to HPOS for AIR
- Adding and linking to HPOS for PBS
- Adding and linking to HPOS for Patient Verification
- Managing members and delegations in an organisation
- Managing nominee delegations
- Registering subsidiary organisations
- Managing BSB Devices
Register for an Individual PRODA Account
Register an Organisation
- Go to the Australian Business Register and ensure you are listed in your organisation as the Principal Authority.
- In order to log on to the ABR, you need a myGovID. This is an app that has to be downloaded to your iPhone or Android.
- Once you have a myGovID, you can log on to the Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM) and link your business and manage authorisations
- You can then register your organisation in PRODA.
How to manage your organisation
Understanding management attributes
Adding and linking service providers to organisations
- A service provider is a person, business or organisation who delivers funded services.
- Providers can include large companies, charities, small not-for-profits, sole traders, or any other type of business
- Medicare Online is a Service Provider
Linking to health service providers
Adding and linking to Medicare Online in PRODA
Adding and linking to PBS Online in PRODA
Adding and linking to HPOS for AIR
Adding and linking to HPOS for PBS
Adding and linking to HPOS for Patient Verification
Managing members and delegations in an organisation
Managing nominee delegations
Registering subsidiary organisations
Managing B2B Devices
- To enable Medicare Online Processing, a device (computer/workstation/terminal server/etc) has to be registered and activated in PRODA.