DCM integrates with Office 365
This includes the Bookings App - https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/microsoft-365/business/scheduling-and-booking-app
With the DCM Outlook Addin, this works beautifully for your Clients/Patients to view and make Online Appointments that sync back to Outlook. You can setup Availability per Provider and on appointments being made, these show as BUSY to the clients/patients.
You might consider having a DC Entity such as Bookings@directcontrol.com.au for all online bookings that can then be dragged and dropped to the relevant Entity/Provider in DC.
- Install the Direct CONTROL Outlook Addin and link DCM Entities to Outlook Calendars
- Go to www.office.com and sign in as an Administrator
- Select Bookings
- Select Staff from the menu on the left and all staff with your domain email address will be listed
- Point to a staff member and note the edit and trash icons on the far right
- Remove staff who will not be taking bookings
- Edit staff details to setup their Availability
- Select Services to add Appointment Types
- Default Price
- Payment Required
- Reminders and Confirmations
- Assign Staff to the Appointment Types
- Add Online Meeting options (refer to http://directcontrol.com.au/help/telehealth)
- Create a booking form with mandatory fields
- Customer email
- Phone number
- Have you travelled overseas in the past month?
- Do you have a fever?
- Select Booking Page to enter detail and customise and Save and Publish.
- The URL can be saved to a page on your web and you can connect to your Facebook page
- You can also email the link to your referring Providers so they can book appointments for their patients. Have them save as a Favourite in their browser