Emails can be added to the following forms in DCM.
Ensure email address are correct.
- Contact Management
- Regular Tasks
- Clients - General Demographics section/ Contacts Tab/ Insurance Tab/ Referrers and Associates Tab
- Business Details - Company demographics and Business Locations Tab
- Configure - Red Oxygen, email required
- Entities - Contact Details Tab, both Structured and Unstructured Address Tabs. Locations (Active) Tab under Location Contact Details Tab
How to send an email
- Right-click on the email in the Client Record
- Right-click on the email address in the Client Contact section
- Select the drop down on the Print button on any transaction and select Email Payer resulting in using the email address of the payer that could be the Client, Client Contact or Insurer/Company or Solicitor
- Right-click on any Transaction in Client Transactions or Regular Tasks - Transactions and select Email Payer resulting in using the email address of the payer that could be the Client, Client Contact or Insurer/Company or Solicitor
- Right-click on a Referrer/Surgeon's Email field
- Right-click on Client in List or Calendar View and select Send Email (future release)
As DCM integrates with Microsoft Office, Outlook is required for this to work.