Complete Informed Financial Consent
- On generating an IFC in the DCM app, it can be saved as a PDF in Client Comunications and flagged for the Client to view on their Portal.
- If the Date of Service is a future date, the client is prompted to Complete Informed Financial Consent in the To Do section of the portal.
- Appointment Status and Communication Status will be IFC Issued
- On their selecting Complete Informed Financial Consent, they are prompted to ensure that their detail is correct to include verifying with Medicare/DVA and Health Fund.
- View the IFC that is also saved in Communications
- Complete the Declaration
- Process any Prepayment with www.securepay.com.au
- On submitting, the Appointment and Communications Status changes to IFC Received and the IFC is uploaded from the Portal to the DCM App referencing Client Uploaded date and time