- Ensure SMS has been setup in Utilities - Configure - SMS.
- Relevant Users have SMS enabled in Utilites - User Roles. Multiple email accounts can be setup with RedOxygen if needed (e.g.: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; etc.)
- SMS sent and received are save to the Client Record in Communications
- If SMS OK is not ticked in the Client Record, SMS will not be sent. SMS OK can be set by default in Utilities - Configure - General
- Right-click on any Mobile Number to send an SMS
You can free text or select from a Template. Templates can be created in Utilities - Templates (AutoText) and they also can be accessed from the SMS form by selecting Manage AutoText
- Appointment Reminders can be automated to be sent x number of days ahead of the appointment
- Setup iMAP to receive Client Responses
- Go to Utilities - Configure - SMS
- Select the Edit the Auto SMS text button to edit the message
- Right-click on the Appointment in List or Calendar View and select Send - SMS Reminder
The Appointment Confirmation Column will automatically populate with SMS Sent. On the client/patient responding, this will change to Yes or No or View, should they have sent more detail
- Using the Filter Row on the List View dashboard, you can select which Appointments you want to send SMS Reminders or other SMS messages
- Also select individual appointments by holding down the Shift or Ctrl keys
Account Overdue Reminders
Account overdue reminders can be sent from the Find Transactions dashboard. Go to Regular Tasks - Transactions - Find Transaction. Amend your search fields, select all that you want to send an SMS to, right-click > send SMS. Select appropriate SMS template.
Reminders and Recalls
Go to Regular Tasks - Reminders/Recalls. Select appropriate fields for search, select all or the patient you want to send an SMS to > Send SMS or Email button on right-hand-side.
DCM includes a Client/Patient portal and SMS can be triggered to send automatically to prompt Clients to complete on their portal the Informed Financial Consent (IFC) and/or a PreAdmission Questionnaire (PAQ)
- Enable SMS Trigger on generating Informed Financial Consent (IFC)
- Enable SMS Trigger on generating PreAdmission Questionnaire (PAQ)